Twenty-two pastors will travel together Jan 27 to Feb 10 to the land of our faith's beginnings. We will visit, learn, pray, and reflect on what we experience there and our vocations at home. This blog shares our journey with our friends and family at home. We covet your prayers. Funded by the CF Foundation of Atlanta, the pilgrimage is led by the Rev. Dr. Trisha Tull and the Rev. Jane Larsen-Wigger. Please leave comments by clicking on "comments" at the end of any entry.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Linked Reflections

Hello all! Like so many others, I had trouble posting here during the trip because everything was in Hebrew. I kept posting over at my blog, so I'm taking the time (a little belated) to share the links here. I still have a few more days to write about, now that I'm home.

Here is the homepage, where you can scroll back through to read in order: http://forthesomedaybook.wordpress.com/

Or, you can start here at Day Five (the other links are already on this blog) and just click forward day by day: http://forthesomedaybook.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/day-five-questions-and-sources/

What an amazing trip we had! I am still trying to absorb all the experiences we shared.

Peace,
Jennifer M-K

No comments:

Post a Comment